Last year on the 14th of December 2016 we hosted the maiden edition of Women Founders Conference at Ado Bayero Mall Supported by NITDA’s OIIE and it made history. The first of its kind, Business Women gathering in Kano which was graced with women entrepreneurs, founders and strong business women who came and share their practical stories, how they got started, what inspired them and what challenges they faced.
This year, we excited to announce to you the Second Edition the Conference tagged #inspiredbyawoman and will be hosting speakers from different part of Country.
Women Founders Conference is a full day event being curated by Startup Kano Team with an audience of about 200 women in business and startups in one place. Our aim is to bring together bright minds to deliver talks that are idea motivated and on a wide range of subjects, to foster learning, inspiration and wonder to provoke conversations that matter among women entrepreneurs in our ecosystem.
WHAT TO EXPECT THIS YEAR
This year’s conference, will focus on women in business for collaboration to inspire budding women entrepreneurs in our ecosystem.
The theme for this year is tagged, “#INSPIREDBYAWOMAN” and will be on the following topics:
• Technology and entrepreneurship in the 21st century
• Branding (Personal and Corporate).
• Partnership and Collaboration (Fireside Chat)
Also Opportunity to meet and network with mentors, female entrepreneurs and much more.
Date: 15th December 2017
Venue: Ado Bayero Mall Zoo Road Kano
Find tickets Here
Among the objectives of attending the WFC includes:
1. To enrich the development process of women business startups
2. To facilitate the creation of an interactive community for exchange of ideas and information
3. To create a comfortable environment for business startup owners and potential investors to interact
4. To establish a network of entrepreneurs committed to growing and scaling their businesses
5. To provide essential support to ensure that the business startups thrive and cater to the socio-economic climate by creating jobs and problem solving.